Friday, March 6, 2009

HOme

I miss Carol, I came to find a lot of comfort in going home to Carol's house all of the time. It was nice to have someone be like a mom to me after loosing mom. I miss talking to her all of the time, talking on the phone is not the same. When she saw me last week she started to cry, me too a little.
Don't get me wrong I love being up here. Just miss the mom-ish time.
I am enjoying the Matt time.

I am so stoked about doing HEART this summer, and in Rhode Island, how cool.
Work is ok, I worked 12.5 hrs today, it was kinda fun, maybe I will like it here after all.
Well sweet dreams and God Bless.

1 comment:

Matt F. said...

I'm sure glad to have you here, and I know you'll come to love (or at least like) this Home Depot and some of your co-workers there just the same. It's just going to take some time. :)