Friday, January 2, 2009

sleeping Matt

i am so happy to be spending the first of the year with my husband. right now we are all snug in bed and he is sleeping. i have been up for a few hours but just could not resist getting to lay here and just watch him sleep. i miss him a lot. things are not how i thought that they would be. I thought that i would be up here all the time and doing Monica and Matt things. I am still working in Woodstock and living my half life here, I can't complain, i have a good job, just wish it was here. well, just wanted to tell everyone how wonderful and amazing it it just to be here in the still watching Matt sleep. I adore him.

1 comment:

Matt F. said...

It's kind of creepy that you spent all that time watching me, and I didn't really know about it, but I'm glad you were watching over me. I love you Monkey, and I can't wait for the day you can join me here full time at our house in the country. Take care of yourself, and stay safe and warm. :)